Please see below for the complete list of pages which make up our website
- Home : The Refined Bitumen Association is the trade association for UK bitumen companies.
- The Association : The Association
- Bitumen : Bitumen
- Manufacture : Bitumen is produced from selected crude oils through a process of fractional distillation. The crude oil is heated to temperatures of between 300 and 350 degrees Celsius and fed into a distillation column allowing the lightest fractions of the crude to separate, through vaporization, from the heavier fractions, which remain liquid.
- Bitumen Market and Application : Bitumen Market and Application
- Testing and Standards : Testing and Standards
- Glossary of Terms : Glossary of Terms
- Links and Downloads : Links
- Health Safety & Environment : Health Safety & Environment
- European Associations : European Associations
- Search : Website Search
- Accessibility : Accessibility policy
- Sitemap : Site map